Re: Parameters.Refresh error.

From: Adam Biser <adambiser(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Campbell, Greg" <greg(dot)campbell(at)us(dot)michelin(dot)com>
Cc: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Parameters.Refresh error.
Date: 2006-01-07 04:48:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Campbell, Greg wrote:

> Is there a parameterized statement, without a stored procedure/user
> defined function, that can just act against a table, like "INSERT INTO
> mytable (fld1, file2) VALUES (?, ?)"

Yes, there is, and this is what I'm trying to use. You set the
.CommandType to adCmdText, I believe (I don't have the code on this
machine). When using .Refresh (yes, I know it's probably a bit slower
than adding them manually), the parameters would be added
"behind-the-scenes" according to the table(s) against which you are
running the command.

It sounds like the whole parameters part, whether by stored procs or SQL
are not yet implemented.