Re: Login username char length

From: Carlos Moreno <carlos(dot)moreno(at)mochima(dot)com>
To: Mark Constable <markc(at)renta(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Login username char length
Date: 2005-12-24 14:46:26
Lists: pgsql-general

Mark Constable wrote:

> But obviously there is no point in the lost time for the conversion to
>
>postgresql if ultimately postgresql has a similar limitation.

Ultimately, PostgreSQL has sooo many non-limitations with respect to
MySQL that you would never find that it was "lost time" -- I don't even
know where to begin; MySQL being such a crappy toy and enjoying
such a comfortable margin of popularity in the OS world, it makes me
so angry and frustrated...

My personal advice is: UPgrade and never look back; you'll never
regret it!

Carlos