Re: TEMPORARY TABLE in a PL/pgSQL function

From: "Luiz K(dot) Matsumura" <luiz(at)planit(dot)com(dot)br>
To: olly(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk
Cc: PostGreSQL <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: TEMPORARY TABLE in a PL/pgSQL function
Date: 2005-12-15 11:01:12
Lists: pgsql-novice

Oh my god,
It's so simple and I'm spend a lot of time in this problem.
And the bad news for me is that this was all the time in the Postgres
Document.
Thank very much Oliver. :-)

Altought this, I want to sugest to add a session in Pl/pgSQL
documentation, a "command reference"
like the SQL commands reference with brief description of the sintax and
a link to the
proper location in atual document section for a detailed behavior.
I say this, because I think sometimes are hard to find the desired
information in the doc.

Thanks a lot.