Dropped conection from libpq PGconn

From: Kashyap Jani <kjani(at)cognitronics(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Dropped conection from libpq PGconn
Date: 2005-12-14 22:52:02
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi All,
I was wondering why does PGconn object keeps saying the connection
is OK if I lost my Ethernet connection to the box where my database is
running ?
If that's the case does any one know how to check if my connection
objects are not valid anymore without using PGReset function call.

I will really appreciate any help any one can provide.

Regards,
Kashyap Jani