more locale problems on Windows

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: more locale problems on Windows
Date: 2005-12-06 21:20:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I set my locale to Turkish, then did initdb --no-locale. pg_controldata
is set up correctly, as is postgresql.conf, but messages still come out
in Turkish on the log file. So either we aren't doing it right or my
(modern) libintl is hijacking some more stuff. Same result for French,
so it's not an anti- (or pro-) Turkish plot.

*sigh*

cheers

andrew