Re: Building Windows Server Extensions Using VC++ 2005

From: Charlie Savage <cfis(at)interserv(dot)com>
To: Qingqing Zhou <zhouqq(at)cs(dot)toronto(dot)edu>
Subject: Re: Building Windows Server Extensions Using VC++ 2005
Date: 2005-12-03 23:24:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Not really. This is for building VC++ extensions that work with
Postgresql for Windows, which is built using MinGW. Thus it allows you
to build extensions with VC++ that work with Postgresql "out-of-the-box"
on the Windows platform.

In contrast, the link below is for rebuilding Postgresql itself, but
with VC++ instead of MinGW.

Charlie