Use of 8192 as BLCKSZ in xlog.c

From: Mark Kirkwood <markir(at)paradise(dot)net(dot)nz>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Use of 8192 as BLCKSZ in xlog.c
Date: 2005-11-22 02:38:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

In two of the sections covered by #ifdef WAL_DEBUG there are
declarations like:

char buf[8192];

It seems to me that these should be:

char buf[BLCKSZ];

- or have I misunderstood what is going on here?

I realize that it's probably not terribly significant, as most people
will do development with BLCKSZ=8192 anyway - I'm just trying to
understand the code ... :-).

regards

Mark