PHP PDO functions

From: Yonatan Ben-Nes <da(at)canaan(dot)co(dot)il>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PHP PDO functions
Date: 2005-11-16 17:28:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

After searching for a framework which work with PostgreSQL & PHP I've
found Framewerk (http://svn.framewerk.org/) which seem to fit my needs,
the only problem that I've found is that it use the PDO functions.

Now maybe I'm wrong but I understood that database abstraction layers
like PEAR::DB got their disadvantages, does PDO got disadvantages also
compared for using specific pg_ functions?

I'll refer this question to PHP mailing list also.

Thanks in advance,
Yonatan Ben-Nes