More stuff for the release

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: More stuff for the release
Date: 2005-11-08 13:15:13
Lists: pgsql-www

Folks,

Here's the stuff that still needs to be taken care of, which I can't
because internet here is really flaky:

1) the What's New page should have a link to the English Presskit.

2) http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/ Needs updating. It still
links to 8.0.

3) There should be a very short News item which links to What's New
and/or the PressKit and downloads. Marc should probably do this using
the same text as the -Announce item.

4) Marc, we need that -Announce item. Both this and (2) should be less
formal than the press release.

5) Dave: please please please make sure that download counting is
working properly.

--Josh