tsearch2 setweight

From: David Gama Rodrí­guez <david(dot)gama(at)inegi(dot)gob(dot)mx>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: tsearch2 setweight
Date: 2005-10-28 21:04:17
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello List

I' ve installed tsearch2 and is working perfectly
but I get this thing, I want to index more than 4 fields in one tsvector
so I think to use the setweight but it can only accept ABCD y need to
have 5 letters or more

Is there any way to change that? or changing the source code, but I want
to know if this affects tsearch or postgres

tnks!!!