Re: Question about Ctrl-C and less

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, <kleptog(at)svana(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: Question about Ctrl-C and less
Date: 2005-10-18 22:15:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I run into this problem sometimes, especially when I realize that
the query I've just started is going to run for a very long time and
not really provide anything useful. I find that I have to close the
shell window to get out of it, and I'm always a bit uncomforatble
doing that.

-Kevin

>>> Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog(at)svana(dot)org> >>>
At the moment I'm just looking for a
concensus that it's a problem to be solved.