Searching for LTree dmoz-testdata

From: Peter Arwanitis <spex66(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Searching for LTree dmoz-testdata
Date: 2005-08-31 09:40:10
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi there,

I've choosen pgsql-general, cause I'm new to postgres community and I'm
looking for a actually (4 days ago?) vanished website from Teodor Sigaev
and Oleg Bartunov (ex: http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres)

Bside tsearch2 they have worked on LTree (googlecache:
http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:AynIHdkXWGMJ:www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/ltree/+gist+site:sai.msu.su&hl=en)
and I'm very interested in the test-data package (dmozltree-eng.sql.gz).
It could shorten my evaluation time and I'm interested in dmoz anyway.

Did anyone out here downloaded this data??? I cannot find a second
occurence online.
mail to spex66 _at_ gmail would be very appreciated

thanks for hints
greetings from Munich, Germany
Peter
(=PA=)