Custom DateStyle

From: Amir Tahvildaran <amir(at)mathforum(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Custom DateStyle
Date: 2005-07-19 15:51:55
Lists: pgsql-general

Is it possible to add a custom datestyle?

I am migrating from sybase to postgres and the datetime/timestamp
formats are different, some of the existing code depends on that
format. I thought the easiest way would be to use a custom datestyle,
but I couldn't find out how to add one (if thats possible). Does anyone
have any better ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Amir