Re: Windows version of PostgreSQL 8?

From: Frank Rittinger <gis(at)schnegg(dot)net>
To: Bjørn T Johansen <btj(at)havleik(dot)no>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Windows version of PostgreSQL 8?
Date: 2005-07-13 06:15:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello Bjørn,

we are running a handfull of PostgreSQL installations on Windows Server
2000 and 2003 for web-mapping applications and they are running well for
the last 8 months.

Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
> How stable is the windows version of pgsql 8? Is it as stable as the Linux version or
> should I look elsewehere after a good sql srv for Windows?
>

> Regards.
>
> BTJ

Regards Frank

--

Frank Rittinger

TERRAPLAN Geographische Informationssysteme
Gewerbestr. 33
79227 Schallstadt
Germany

Tel.: 07664-505315