Updated high-unicode patch

From: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Updated high-unicode patch
Date: 2005-06-29 14:09:12
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

The attached patch is an updated and bugfixed version of my earlier
patch to support UTF-8 encoding of unicode codepoints above U+FFFF
(previous version:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2005-04/msg00213.php). The
only structural change from the previous patch is that the UTF8-specific
code is now in a subclass of Encoding that overrides decode(), rather
than having the logic in the main Encoding class.

I'd like to apply this as the current 8.1 server code now handles (and
might generate) these values. If there are no objections I'll apply to
CVS HEAD in a couple of days.

-O

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgjdbc-support-high-unicode-v2.txt text/plain 24.2 KB