Re: Open items

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Open items
Date: 2005-06-26 12:59:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian wrote:

>convert plperl arrays to pg arrays? (Andrew Dunstan)

Won't be done :-( . Too many wrinkles. Covered by recently added TODO item.

>plperl validator function? (Andrew Dunstan)

Done and merged.

Also, I am going to try to get done putting language handlers in
pg_catalog instead of public, as per recent discussion.

And I still have my fingers crossed that Abhijit Menon-Sen will submit a
patch to do row fetching via cursors for plperl in time.

cheers

andrew