Re: User Quota Implementation

From: "Jonah H(dot) Harris" <jharris(at)tvi(dot)edu>
To: Yann Michel <yann-postgresql(at)spline(dot)de>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: User Quota Implementation
Date: 2005-06-22 15:28:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

If I recall correctly, I never got a response. I can still get it done
quickly and probably before the July 1st feature freeze (if that's still
the date). Tom, Bruce, Josh, et al what are your thoughts if I submit a
patch in the next few days? Is everyone already too busy reviewing the
current patches?

-Jonah