Re: query plan ignoring check constraints

From: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: query plan ignoring check constraints
Date: 2005-06-21 02:33:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Doh, sorry for coming off sounding like a knob here...my point is that
it's not like you guys are some sort of rogue faction implementing range
partitioning against the wishes of "the Man" - it's something that I
think we all agree we want in the backend, so I don't see why you are
making it hard to discuss and follow the project.

Keeping it among yourselves is just a recipe for a bad case of "group
think"...

Chris