Error during install on WinXP

From: Klimenkov Vitaliy <pko-vai(at)dmkd(dot)dp(dot)ua>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error during install on WinXP
Date: 2005-05-20 13:34:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello! I am novice in Postgres and first of all I have problems during
install :-)

I've get error during installation
===========
"Failed to connect to the database. Procedural language files are
installed, but are not activated in any databases"
===========

After I press OK another message
"Server close the connection unexpectedly. This probably means the
server terminated abnormally before or while processing the request."

After that installation finish succsessfuly, but I can't connect to
server - "Server close the connection unexpectedly. This probably
means..." and so on.

Does this problem binds one to another?

Thanks