Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Software Patents

From: Chris Travers <chris(at)travelamericas(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Software Patents
Date: 2005-04-22 03:31:47
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Hi Josh and others;

Metatron Technology Consulting will be happy to add such a banner too.

The real issue I have is simply that I would want that we make sure we
hash out the details and make sure that we are linking to a well-argued
pages.

Also, I would suggest that we don't make this hinge on the project site
having the banner. Never underestimate the power of a few people who
take the initiative and do a good job.

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers