OSX Status

From: "Florian G(dot) Pflug" <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OSX Status
Date: 2005-04-07 09:40:31
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

This newest wxMac Version (2.5.5) fixes both the Icon-Distortion Problem
in the treeview, and the
Help-Window-Is-Attached-To-The-Top-Of-The-Screen Problem.

This only remaining showstopper for pgAdminIII on Mac, as far as I can
tell, is now the wrong size of all the dialogs. Since most xrc
files use absolute positioning, and widgets on OSX tend to be larger
than the GTK or Windows ones, I don't know a clean way to fix this.

greetings, Florian Pflug