do I need replication or something else?

From: Caleb Simonyi-Gindele <caleb(at)vetstar(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: do I need replication or something else?
Date: 2005-03-29 18:58:13
Lists: pgsql-general

We have a billing system and we want the ability to send users out into
the field with an unconnected (no WAN, VPN etc) laptop containing our pg
db and software. Upon their return we need to synchronize changes to the
main db. We would like the ability to be able to have this accomplished
at the db level rather than doing this in our app.

What is the best tool to accomplish this with?

Caleb

Attachment Content-Type Size
caleb.vcf text/x-vcard 360 bytes