PHP stuff

From: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PHP stuff
Date: 2005-03-15 07:33:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'm currently adding support for the v3 protocol in PHP pgsql extension.
I'm wondering if anyone minds if I lift documentation wholesale from
the PostgreSQL docs for the PHP docs for these functions. For instance,
the fieldcodes allowed for PQresultErrorField, docs on
PQtransactionStatus, etc.

I don't really see the point of me 'rephrasing' it all :)

Cheers,

Chris