Is there a way to implicitly grant privileges to an implicitly created sequence?

From: Brar Piening <brar(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is there a way to implicitly grant privileges to an implicitly created sequence?
Date: 2005-02-22 14:23:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi there,
if I use the datatype serial in a table it implicitly creates a sequence.
If I grant INSERT to a user on this table he still can't insert data as
he doesn't have the right privileges on the implicitly created sequence.
Is this a bug or a feature?
Is there a way to implicitly grant the right privileges to this sequence
wihtout having to know it's name?

Regrards,
Brar Piening