Autocommit

From: Hasnul Fadhly bin Hasan <hasnulfadhly(dot)h(at)mimos(dot)my>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Autocommit
Date: 2005-02-08 08:11:38
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

I am just wondering, by default, autocommit is enabled. So when we use
libpq, it would that env is enabled. It says that we have to use BEGIN
and END or COMMIT (got it from the documentation). When we use BEGIN
and END, does this disable the autocommit or i still have to disable it
manually for every connection?

Hasnul