More information in the FAQ

From: Stefan Midjich <stefan(at)swebase(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: More information in the FAQ
Date: 2005-01-27 14:50:45
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi

As a new pgsql user i would love more answers from the FAQ, the manual
is very confusing and full of information that i admit is important but
you don't need to get started with pgsql. I suggest that more questions
like "How do i add a user?", "How do i give a user permissions on a
database" and "How do i create a database" are put into the FAQ as it is
so much easier to browse an FAQ document where you get questions and
answers, questions most beginners have in their head. I'm talking about
simple one liners for the psql commandline that get the job done.
--

Med vänliga hälsningar

Stefan Midjich, Swebase AB
Tel: 042-20 15 00