Re: how to add a new column in pg_proc table

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: noman naeem <doublevision_17(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: how to add a new column in pg_proc table
Date: 2005-01-25 14:49:13
Lists: pgsql-www

noman naeem wrote:
<snip>
> I keep on getting errors.It be very helpful if some
> one can guide me regarding the basic steps for adding
> a column in the pg_proc table......it would be indeed
> of a great a help.

Hi Nauman,

No worries, glad you've chosen PostgreSQL. :)

Probably your best bet is to introduce yourself and ask on the
PostgreSQL "general" mailing list, because it's purpose is just for
things like what you're asking.

This mailing list, the one you've just emailed, is for people involved
with running the PostgreSQL web site. Most of us are too busy to answer
questions, and not everyone has a lot of deep knowledge about the
PostgreSQL system catalogs.

Hope that helps!

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
+ Frank Gaines