core dump on start up

From: Shea Martin <smartin(at)arcis(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: core dump on start up
Date: 2005-01-14 19:04:38
Lists: pgadmin-support
Ok,

I installed wxGTK 2.53, on Solaris 8, gcc 3.4.  All the demos work.

I built pgadmin with no options passed to configure.  The build went
smoothly.  The link of course failed, as LIBS variable did not include
-lnsl nor the wx libs.  I added those and the link finished successfully.

Did a make install.  Everything went fine.  But now when I try to run
pgadmin3, I get a core dump.

I have included the output of ldd on the binary, as well as the output
of a pstack on the core file.

Any help would be appreciated.

~S

______
This e-mail message (including any attachments) is intended for the individual to whom it is addressed and contains information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and erase this e-mail message immediately.  For complete disclaimer information, please see http://arcis.com/emaildisclaimer

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Trent OliphantDate: 2005-01-15 03:38:53