Re: socket operation on non-socket error

From: Reini Urban <rurban(at)x-ray(dot)at>
To: Ranel Covert <covertr(at)us(dot)ibm(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: socket operation on non-socket error
Date: 2004-12-12 06:31:20
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Ranel Covert schrieb:
> I Installed latest cygwin with postgresql 7.4.5-1, along with cygserver
> and cyrunsrv 1.0-1

Please report to the cygwin list with your cygcheck output attached.
(cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out)
Esp. we need the exact version of cygwin and cygserver. And maybe some
other info from your OS.
See http://cygwin.com/problems.html

Cannot imagine why dup(stdin) got hosed. And in which situation this
happened.

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/