French Translation of PR 1 & 2.

From: Jean-Christophe Arnu <jx(at)tuxfarm(dot)org>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, Pgsql Fr Generale <pgsql-fr-generale(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: translators(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: French Translation of PR 1 & 2.
Date: 2004-12-01 18:36:46
Lists: pgsql-fr-generale

Hi Josh,

sorry for being so late. I have a huge exhibition this week for my
work and I did not manage to get more time to achieve the work correctly
(as *I* planned to do it). I worked with François, Erwann and Jacques on
these PR translations to french.

I need to take time to review it again (as soon as my time will be
freed by this exhib). I post here in order to get as much reviewers as
possible. If you francophone speaking guys are interested in reviewing
our work, feel free to drop me some mails/comment/flames (or join the
pgsql-fr-generale list to discuss it). If there's french speaking
marketing guys round that could look at the sentences construction or
more accurate words... please, don't hesitate :)

Whereas there might be some reviewing, this work was done by three
of us so it might be more-than-alpha/beta work ...

Cheers

--
Jean-Christophe

Attachment Content-Type Size