Re: Problem either with PostgreSQL or with PHP (SOLVED!)

From: Tuo Pe <tuo_pe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem either with PostgreSQL or with PHP (SOLVED!)
Date: 2010-04-07 20:28:04
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello!

I want to thank everyone who replied to my question. I managed to solve my problem.

I followed Tomas' suggestion and added '::text' to query string. Ultimately, however, the problem was that the function existed in another schema. (Thanks, Tom, for pointing me to this direction!) What I did was to add another pg_query, just before the "main" query:
pg_query($yhteys, "SET search_path TO htyo;");

That did the trick!

Again, thanks for saving me hours of frustration.

Tuo