Re: projects.postgresql.org

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: projects.postgresql.org
Date: 2004-11-03 20:36:57
Lists: pgsql-www

> Try it now ... seems okay to me, but I just ran a vacuum full on her
> database too ... teach me to rely on pg_autovacuum for it all :(

Nope still seems slow. In fact it is timing out sometimes... Here is a ab:

Server Software: Apache/1.3.31
Server Hostname: projects.postgresql.org
Server Port: 80

Document Path: /
Document Length: 0 bytes

Concurrency Level: 10
Time taken for tests: 65.803268 seconds
Complete requests: 100
Failed requests: 0
Write errors: 0
Non-2xx responses: 100
Total transferred: 23800 bytes
HTML transferred: 0 bytes
Requests per second: 1.52 [#/sec] (mean)
Time per request: 6580.327 [ms] (mean)
Time per request: 658.033 [ms] (mean, across all concurrent requests)
Transfer rate: 0.35 [Kbytes/sec] received

Connection Times (ms)
min mean[+/-sd] median max
Connect: 157 184 20.5 182 239
Processing: 635 6107 3198.7 6117 15164
Waiting: 635 6088 3190.6 6072 15164
Total: 830 6292 3199.9 6329 15326

Percentage of the requests served within a certain time (ms)
50% 6329
66% 7772
75% 8637
80% 9128
90% 10491
95% 11948
98% 13061
99% 15326
100% 15326 (longest request)

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> ----
> Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
> Email: scrappy(at)hub(dot)org Yahoo!: yscrappy ICQ: 7615664

Command Prompt, Inc., home of PostgreSQL Replication, and plPHP.

Attachment Content-Type Size
jd.vcf text/x-vcard 640 bytes