Re: Inadequate hosting for www.postgresql.org?

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Inadequate hosting for www.postgresql.org?
Date: 2004-10-31 15:37:41
Lists: pgsql-www

> Dunno about you, but if that was my site I'd already be searching for
> another hosting. I'm sure that some hosters will be glad to even
> donate that to PostgreSQL project.

This has been brought multiple times in the past. Command Prompt and
Gavin both have offered hosting resources. Command Prompt already
hosts the archives. I know Gavin does something but I can't recall what
(sorry Gavin ;).

The resources are available but it is up to the project to request them.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> http://archives.postgresql.org

Attachment Content-Type Size