Re: pgadmin3 gets oid for schema wrong

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
Cc: richard(dot)vandenberg(at)trust-factory(dot)com, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 gets oid for schema wrong
Date: 2004-10-15 14:15:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr wrote:
> [...]

Currently we don't need private snapshots any more, so a vanilla
wxGTK2.5.3 from wxwidgets.org is the right one. We have good feedback on
wxMSW too, but we (I) will have to confirm that; then we'll roll Beta3.

Both wxGTK2.5.3 and our latest snapshot may be used, might a little
tweaking because the xrc library is not contrib any more but included in
the main lib.

Regards,
Andreas