Bug in dlgServer

From: Alexander Borkowski <alexander(dot)borkowski(at)abri(dot)une(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug in dlgServer
Date: 2004-10-07 04:06:02
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dear all,

I just encountered a bug in 1.2.0 Beta 2 (Win XP).

When adding a new server and selecting "require" in the SSL combobox for
a server that does in fact not support SSL, the following happens after
submitting the dialog: An error dialog informing about what just went
wrong comes up and after that the new server dialog comes up again
(which is all very good), but this time the the options for SSL are
showing twice. This is because in dlgServer::Go the options are appended
to cbSSL regardles whether they already are there or not. I was able to
fix this by wrapping the first few lines (until the #endif) of
dlgServer::Go in an

if (cbSSL->IsEmpty())
{
/* ... */
}

statement.

Regards,

Alex

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Alexander BorkowskiDate: 2004-10-07 04:10:53