RE: Available Space

From: "Sykora, Dale" <Dale(dot)Sykora(at)COMPAQ(dot)com>
To: "'Mauricio Alarcon'" <malarcon(at)webdepot(dot)com(dot)co>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: Available Space
Date: 2000-11-08 19:05:17
Lists: pgsql-novice

Perhaps use a trigger to delete old rows when new rows are inserted, or
change the write privlege on a table if row count reaches a certain level. I
haven't tried this myself, but this is the way I would approach it. You
could also add logic to your apps/scripts to check row count before inserts.

Dale