Support LDFLAGS_SL on most ports

From: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Support LDFLAGS_SL on most ports
Date: 2004-09-24 06:39:12
Lists: pgsql-patches

This patch includes LDFLAGS_SL in SHLIB_LINK on most ports (previously
it was only used on AIX and BeOS), and adds support for specifying it in
configure.

This lets you do something like:

./configure LDFLAGS=-static-libgcc LDFLAGS_SL=-static-libgcc

to produce binaries that do not depend on libgcc_s.so at all.

I haven't touched the win32/cygwin section of Makefile.shlib as I'm not
sure exactly where it'd be useful to add LDFLAGS_SL.

-O

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgsql-ldflags-sl.txt text/plain 1.9 KB