fedora core2 pgaccess

From: "D(dot) Stimits" <stimits(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: fedora core2 pgaccess
Date: 2004-09-14 21:41:45
Lists: pgsql-general

According to docs coming with the postgresql stuff on Linux for Fedora
Core 2, pgaccess was moved into the tcl PostgreSQL package.
Unfortunately, it seems that it was removed from one package and never
added back in to the tcl or contrib packages. If I go to rpmfind.net I
don't see any Redhat or Fedora rpms. Can anyone tell me if rpm format
for Fedora Core 2 is available? Or if I have to go with the tarball?

D. Stimits, stimits AT comcast DOT net