Help with optimizing query

From: Marek Lewczuk <newsy(at)lewczuk(dot)com>
To: Lista dyskusyjna pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Help with optimizing query
Date: 2004-08-20 09:01:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,
I have a query, which is quite big and there is a huge difference
between execution time in MySQL and PostgreSQL. I think that I have made
all possible steps to increase the speed of the query, but unfortunately
it is still about 100 times slower. I'm out of ideas what to do next,
so maybe you will point me what shall I do. In the attachment I send you
the result of "explain analyze".

I will be appreciated for any help. Thanks in advance.

ML

Attachment Content-Type Size
query_result.txt text/plain 8.5 KB