Error compiling a postgresql extension

From: Shachar Shemesh <psql(at)shemesh(dot)biz>
To: Postgresql Cygwin <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error compiling a postgresql extension
Date: 2004-08-15 15:11:56
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi all,

I'm trying to compile a postgresql extension
(http://pgfoundry.org/projects/sql2pg/. The sources are at
http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/sql2pg/mssqlext/). I run
./configure with "CPPFLAGS=-I<where postgresql sources are>/src/include
./configure". When I try to compile, I get the attached errors. It seems
as if the Postgresql sources are not compatible with Cygwin.

As a side note, I'll mention that trying to compile the same sources
with native Visual C causes even greater grief, but that's off topic for
this list.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shachar

--