Re: src/bin/scripts seems a bit of a misnomer now

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Rod Taylor <rbt(at)rbt(dot)ca>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: src/bin/scripts seems a bit of a misnomer now
Date: 2003-06-18 20:53:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Rod Taylor <rbt(at)rbt(dot)ca> writes:
> How about just pulling them up a directory into src/bin?

Nah, I don't like that. All the programs are at the same level in the
src/bin tree, and I think it should stay that way.

Bruce's idea of calling it "tools" seems reasonable ... although there
might be some confusion because we also have a src/tools directory.
"admintools" seems a bit long to me, although I'd go along if other
people like it. Maybe just "admin"?