Re: pgadmin3 on freebsd

From: Duane Winner <duanewinner(at)att(dot)net>
To: Hiroshi Saito <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 on freebsd
Date: 2004-07-26 17:56:12
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello Hiroshi,

I attempted to install the binary for 5.2
(# pkg_add pgadmin3-20040618.tgz).

However, it seems it is looking for packages that are slightly later
versions than what I have in my ports collection:

pkg_add: could not find package gtk-2.4.0 !
pkg_add: could not find package pango-1.4.0 !
pkg_add: could not find package libiconv-1.9.1_3 !

I have:
gtk-1.2.10_12 = up-to-date with port
gtk-2.4.4 = up-to-date with port
libiconv-1.9.2 = up-to-date with port