Problem configuring pgadmin3

From: Pauly <adsl490440(at)tiscali(dot)nl>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem configuring pgadmin3
Date: 2004-07-26 17:02:44
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I have a strange problem during the ./configure of pgadmin3. After
running for some time, the configure script stops with the following
remark:

configure: error: you must specify a valid pgsql installation with
--with-pgsql=DIR

This seems like a straight-forward problem, where you just add the
--with-pgsql option to the configure script. However, it keeps giving
this same error (after adding this option, of course ;)).

I have been looking through the mailing list of the pgadmin support, but
sofar I have only found out that I am not the only one with this
problem.

More information about my system:
Slackware 9.1
Postgresql 7.4.3 (default installation)
wxWindows installed, as described on www.pgadmin.org
config.log added with this message

Has anybody fixed this problem? I would like to use this wonderful tool
again!

Pauly

Attachment Content-Type Size
config.log text/x-log 20.7 KB