To cygwin postgresql maintainer: tutorial RFC

From: Carlo Florendo <list-subscriber(at)hq(dot)astra(dot)ph>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: To cygwin postgresql maintainer: tutorial RFC
Date: 2004-07-22 01:50:57
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

To the cygwin postgresql maintainer, Jason Tishler,

Good Day!

I've written some documentation regarding the configuration of
PostgreSQL on Cygwin. Most of the actual commands specified on the
tutorial have been copied from the README which you wrote on the cygwin
documentation. However, I would like to get some of your comments
before I propose for its addition on the "other tech docs" portion of
the postgresql documentation website. The link to the doc is this:

http://www.geocities.com/cfflorendo/postgresql-cygwin.html

The source is posted there too. I wouldn't mind patches or diffs for
corrections.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Carlo