Security...

From: Steve Holdoway <steve(at)treshna(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Security...
Date: 2004-07-05 22:27:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi folks,

I'm trying to seriously restrict what a particular user can see within a
database. Using various schemas, rules, groups and grants, I've managed
to restrict them to only being able to _do_ what I want them to, but
they can still _see_ the rest of the schemas, system tables, etc. I've
tried revoking everything on public, pg_catalogs, etc, but you can still
describe tables.

Anyone know how to stop this, or if it's even possible??

Cheers,

Steve.