Help requeted with abend.

From: "Chris Hoover" <revoohc(at)sermonaudio(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Help requeted with abend.
Date: 2004-06-08 16:51:18
Lists: pgsql-admin

I just tried to pg_dump a db of mine and recieved the following abend.
Can someone please give me some guidance as to what is going on? I just
created the db yesturday as part of a db migration plan.

Thanks,

Chris

DB. 7.3.4
OS: RH ES 2.1

Error:
pg_dump: ERROR: MemoryContextAlloc: invalid request size 4294967293
pg_dump: lost synchronization with server, resetting connection
pg_dump: SQL command to dump the contents of table "detpro2" failed:
PQendcopy() failed.
pg_dump: Error message from server: pg_dump: The command was: COPY
public.detpro2 (column list removed) TO stdout;