row access

From: Bambero <bambero(at)tlen(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: row access
Date: 2004-06-03 10:11:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi

Like in the subject. I have few tables i relations with themselves.
There are many users that may insert a rows. But i want that only owner
can modify or delete a row.

I found somwhere an information that can use here LOCK, but I don't know
how.

One way is to make a triggers for every table and checking the user
field = current_user.

Please help

Bambero