Re: Dynamic Array into pl/pgSQL function

From: Derrick Betts <derrick(at)BlueAxis(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Dynamic Array into pl/pgSQL function
Date: 2004-06-01 06:18:03
Lists: pgsql-novice

You are absolutely right! I installed 7.4.2 on the server but for some
reason (My lack of experience) I was still using 7.3.2 thinking I was
using the new version. The problem has been rectified, and we are now
on 7.4.2 and the array feature works perfectly. Thanks to everyone for
your help.

Derrick