Re: Libpq ssl fix

From: Manfred Spraul <manfred(at)colorfullife(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>,PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Libpq ssl fix
Date: 2004-05-28 18:17:07
Lists: pgsql-patches
Hi,

I'll retest the patch. I didn't have a working ssl test setup, thus I
stopped when I ran into the same errors as without my patch. Probably
printfs in initialize_SSL(), but no tests that the code beyond
initialize_SSL() actually runs - sorry.

Btw, --enable-thread-safety on Linux (RedHat Fedora Core 1) fails in
configure with

--
    Manfred