Re: Comments on all system objects

From: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Comments on all system objects
Date: 2004-05-09 01:45:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> The ability to comment on all types of catalog objects or actual
> comments on all predefined catalog objects? Both are more or less
> reasonable. But I think we should have some sort of
> internationalization mechanism for the actual comments.

One of my first commits for 7.5 was the format, I added being able to
comment on about 5 new objects. I intended the latter. I guess I could
clean up the functions and operators like Tom indicated, but that's all
I'll do I guess.

Internationalisation...hmmm...I don't know how to do that. Can you put
gettext around the builtins stuff?

Chris